NTC – Judo School
Judo Canada is organizing the first edition of the national training centre Judo School 2016 at l’Institut National du Sport du Québec. This is a unique opportunity that would allow the selected athletes to experience to training at the national training centre and benefit from the same surroundings as the national team.
This training camp is targeted for U16 and U18 who have participated in a National Championship in 2015 or 2016.
The NTC Judo School will take place from August 8 until the 12th of August and will be run by Jean Pierre Cantin cadet and junior national coach
The cost is 500$ per person and it includes:
- Accommodation for 6 nights at Auberge Universel (arrival date August 7 at night/departure August 13 in the morning)
- Nutritious meals, from August 8 until the 12 (envisage money for a meal at the restaurant)
- Judo training
- Various workshops: nutrition, sports psychology and physical preparation
- Leisure activities (to be determined)
- Transportation from the airport, train or bus station on arrival and departure
*It is possible to participate to the Judo School training camp without lodging in the accommodation, the cost is 200$ for the week
Among the received application, 16 athletes will be selected, 8 women and 8 men. The selected athletes will be contacted by email a week fallowing the deadline. The receiving of the payment will confirm your registration. The method of payment would be indicated in the email.
*Only the selected athletes will be contacted.
For your application to be evaluated you have to fill out the registration form and return it at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org deadline is May 20th 2016.
For more information or any questions contact the high performance manager Marie-Hélène Chisholm.
This is the link for the form: