Canadian athletes that attained a certain level of competitive performance can become member’s of one of the different team that constitute the overall National Team. According to their age and competitive level on the national and world stages, athletes will be ranked in team A to F. As an example, the best performing Canadian athletes will be found in Team A. Athletes are classified according to their best national and international competition results.
National Team Member
Ranking Per Weight Class
Ranking ELITE 8 – U18
- About Judo
- Recent News
- GONZALEZ Asley CUB vs EMOND Alexandre CAN Pan Am 2012
- AVF sprinting till London!!
- Antoine Valois Fortier spinting on the new treadmi...
- Michal Popiel vs Bessi (Mon) Grand Slam Paris 2012
- Michal Popiel vs Bessi (Mon) Grand Slam Paris 2012...